Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I didn't forget about this!

....completely. OK listen, I wasn't thinking ALL about the followers of my trip while I was setting up my tent in complete darkness, somewhere in southern Washington. Sometimes, I needed to keep my focus. 

To those who were looking forward to more frequent blogging, my apologies. I had every intention of sharing my journey, but the opportunity for adventure was far too abundant.

To share a truth, the genesis of this blog was selfish in that I wanted to have some kind of a dictation of my trip. Of course I wanted to share this dictation, which was why the blog was to be public. So, to those who may decide to spare me some of your August, I'm going to post-blog my trip.

A few fun facts:


  • I picked up postcards at every state park I visited. I left the Bryce Canyon cards in Carson City.
  • Total State Count: 25 states. Of course, some I simply drove through, but I covered half the states in the union on wheels.
  • I was hit by a deer while driving. (for those thinking this is a mixed up phrase, wait until Wyoming)
And a few teasers below. Chat soon. Cheers.

JC

I-70, West of Denver, CO

Perhaps the best landscape I've ever seen - Grand Teton, WY
Crater Lake, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment